It’s been 1 year of the Covid-19 pandemic is that a good thing or a bad thing? Well, it’s both good and bad. The pandemic is good for the environment because the water bodies are getting cleaner and pollution is decreasing. It’s bad because many people are dying, losing jobs and some are not able to get out of their own homes! I never thought that we can have school right in our own homes! In the pandemic, I learned lots of things like stitching, baking, and also crafts so here is a list of things that you can do when you are bored at home:
- Write a journal! It’s a great way to express your feelings. Try writing as often as you can, I always write my journal/diary before going to bed
- Write a song, this can be a really fun thing to do and there are so many topics to write a song about.
- Build a fort! This is my favorite thing to do you can make it using blankets, bedsheets, pillows, etc.
- Trick time! if you have any kind of pet try teaching them a trick like a fetch or go get me a coffee, haha but I don’t think that will be possible
- Write a poem- my favorite is limerick ,what about yours?
- Bake with your family this can be a really fun thing to do especially with your family, in the starting of lockdown I loved baking so much I made so many desserts like fruit cobbler, cupcakes, cakes, mug cakes, etc.
- Learn a dance There are so many tutorials out there
- Sing karaoke. It’s totally fine if you don’t have a good voice, because hey! no one’s watching!
- Do a scavenger hunt! draw a map of your house and find items like spoons, pens a ball, etc.
- Homemade skincare- try making bath bombs or a lip balm they are very fun to make
- Read a book- I definitely recommend J.K Rowling, Roald Dahl, and Enid Blyton they are some of my favorite authors.
- Paint- you might be the next Picasso
- Have calls with friends and family- Video calls are even better!
- Listen to music- Who’s your favorite singer? I have so many!
Visit my website: https://kaavyabhardwaj.wixsite.com/ecoden